Sandwell has a wide range of commercial, industrial and residential land for development and investment.
Sandwell Council’s property search database is updated regularly and contains information on land and properties which may suit your business needs.
- Industrial property
- Retail property
- Office space
- Bespoke business premises.
You’d be in excellent company in Sandwell. We have numerous examples of companies setting up headquarters and bases in the borough, including:
- AA (Automobile Association), which has one of its main offices in Oldbury
- British Gas, which chose Oldbury as the location for a major call centre
- French logistics group DPD, which has its UK head office in Smethwick and a customer service centre here
- Construction company Interserve, which has a major office presence here in Sandwell
- Japanese printing and camera giant Konica Minolta, which has a regional office in Oldbury
- Travelodge, which has opened a 78-bedroom hotel in West Bromwich
- West Bromwich Building Society, which has its headquarters at Providence Place in West Bromwich town centre.
Also: we’re celebrating businesses, products, successes and innovations #madeinsandwell! Read about our #madeinsandwell campaign here.
You can find out about office space, workshops shops and industrial properties available to rent from the council by downloading our latest brochures from this page.
See why Sandwell is a great place to work, live and relax at www.discoversandwell.co.uk.
Our job at Think Sandwell is to help Sandwell continue to flourish. We know that good-quality sites are important in creating employment opportunities and boosting the economic development of the area, and we’re always happy to help you find what your business needs to grow.
For more information on the sites below, contact us.
Redwood Road, Yew Tree
3 shops available to rent for A1 use now .
Deadline for offers is noon 31 January 2020.
To book a viewing call 0121 569 3923
Available For Sale or To Let as a whole.
Tipton Industrial Estate is situated with access off Whitehall Road, within an established and popular mixed-use area, to include both manufacturing and warehousing.
Great Bridge Town Centre is approximately a 1/4 mile to the west with the main A41 Black Country Spine Road, approximately 1/2 mile to the east, providing dual carriageway to Junction 1 of the M5 motorway, less than three miles’ distance.
The site is a cleared site of approximately 12.67 acres.
The site has all mains services to site including gas, electricity and water. Interested parties are to rely upon their own investigations. The site has a 500KVA capacity.
Whitehall Road is an allocated employment site within the Sandwell Council and would be suitable for B1, B2 and B8 planning uses. This would be down to applicants making their own enquiries to satisfy their use.
Page last reviewed in January 2020.