29 January –
Sandwell Council would like to invite you to this Council contract opportunities event - working together to understand the councils tendering process and opening up procurement and business support in registration.
The contract for the supply of tools which includes the following lots:
- Hand Tools - chisels, files, hammers, trowels, screwdriver bits.
- Power Tools - drills, generators, lights, mixers, jigsaws, circular saws, mixing paddles, chisels, angle grinders.
- Steps and Ladders - aluminium, telescopic and platforms class 1 BS 2037.
- Horticultural Tools Repair of Power Tools
You are invited to a presentation where it will be explained:
- The operation of the stores and repairs functions regarding ordering of tools so you will have the necessary understanding to complete the tender.
Details of the e-tendering website where all adverts for contracts are now placed and tender documentation must be uploaded and submitted.
There will also be an opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have about the products the council purchase or the procurement process.
There are two 2 hour sessions - please state which session you would like to attend when booking:
10am (full) or 12:30pm.
Venue: Sandwell Business Solution Centre, Smethwick