12 July –
Here at the Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC) we’re always keen to find ways to help you grow your business.
As one way of making this happen, we’d like to invite you along to our monthly event tailored to manufacturing SMEs.
Our Manufacturing Operational Efficiency team can offer direct and practical support to SMEs who want to:
- Improve operational efficiency (quality, cost & delivery)
- Adopt the latest manufacturing technologies
- De-risk investment in new product development
- Access funding to support business improvement/capability enhancement
At this event, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Have a 1-to-1 discussion with one of our experienced manufacturing practitioners, to see how we can help you
- Find out how to access Government-backed funding for SMEs
- Arrange a complimentary follow up line walk of your production facility from one of the MTC's experts - let a fresh pair of eyes help identify and agree key issues and opportunities for continuous, sustainable process improvement in your design & manufacturing processes
- Join the MTC 'SME Productivity Club'
You will also have the opportunity to learn more about the support you can access through the Manufacturing Technology Centre, and take a tour of our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and virtual reality suite.
Venue: The Manufacturing Technology Centre, Coventry, Warwickshire, CV7 9JU
FREE to attend
You can register to attend here