25 November –
Social Media Marketing is now at the top of the list in daily acitvities with generating leads, converting customers, building a brand reputation and getting the edge with competition! With over 80% companies reporting an increase in traffic to websites just through social activities alone!
Whatever the size of your business, there is no doubt about it, companies are increasingly harnessing the power of social media to grow sales. If you are responsible for marketing your business, then this event is for you! Last year's event sold out, and back by popular demand.
The one day conference is packed with no.1 social media consultants sharing how you can further increase sales, better convert leads and gain new customers fromthe main social media platforms! An event giving you the head up and covering all the hot topics emerging in the digital media today!
Business owners, Heads of Marketing, Marketing Managers, Executives, Communications, Consultants, SME's, Sales Managers, Brand Managers, PR, Social Media Managers. Start-Up Entrepreneurs. Anyone who is interested in learning the skills & techniques from some of the leading social media experts in the UK!
What to Expect:
- How to put together an effective social media marketing strategy.
- Practical advice & techniques with content for b2b marketing.
- The importance of brand awareness with social media content.
- How to create a social content strategy, marketing to your target audience.
- Great Planning and structuring tips with your social media content.
- Learn best practice for social media content.
- Result driven information generating & measuring ROI with your content.
- Linkedin: How to create a perfect profile on LinkedIn so people can find you and focus on the use of Company Pages.
- Twitter: Integration and methods of focus on lead generation.
- Top Tips for generating traffic.
Digital Marketing Trends
- Identifying and monitroing trends.
- The Next big thing for Digital Marketing.
- Technology recommendations.
Venue: Hotel Novotel Wolverhampton - Union Street, Wolverhampton, WV1 3JN
£35 - £100 per person
To can register to attend here