15 December –
The West Midlands Manufacturing Club are pleased to invite you to a series of one-to-one CAD training workshops with teacher support throughout the year on a flexible learning basis. The workshops are designed for Design Engineering and Draughts individuals. The benefits of attending the workshops include achieving an increase understanding and practical experience of the Computer Aided Design functions listed under the key topic areas.
Aimed at Design Engineering and Draughts individuals, the event offers flexible learning workshops with one to one support. The workshops will cover a range of topics, including:
- User interface, Options, Creating a sketch, Adding geometric and dimensional relations
- Construction geometric dimensional relations
- Construction geometry creation, creating Solid part features
- Model manipulation, modifying Solid part features, redefining Solid part features, transformations
- Work features creation, placed features creation, feature patterning, adding drafts, multiple parts
- Model interrogation, Worked Solid Modelling examples
Venue: Wolverhampton Business Solutions Centre, Wolverhampton, WV10 9RT
This event costs £1400 exc VAT, per person.