04 July –
The Essential Guide to Letters of Credit (A practical workshop for exporters)
Our Essential Guide to Letters of Credit one day workshop is aimed all key people involved in handling Letters of Credit, ie: export sales, project teams, export managers, administrators, finance teams, shipping and customer services.
The training will ultimately help you to
• understand how letters of credit work
• confidently request letters of credit from overseas buyers
• incorporate workable and favourable terms for your business
• prepare documents which comply with the most challenging of terms and most importantly......
• REDUCE BANK FEES AND TIME SPENT ON ADMINISTRATION!
Delegates will receive training delivered in a highly interactive, practical and engaging format delivered by an experienced practitioner in letters of credit.
The training will include a range of recent letters of credit case studies with a focus on how to avoid the common pitfalls.
Bring along your own examples for discussion and we can help you to develop your future strategy for managing L/Cs!
All delegates will receive detailed course notes (including templates and checklists) and copies of the presentation slides. You will also receive a complimentary copy of the ICC ‘rules’ UCP 600.
Venue: TBC Dudley or Wolverhampton area
£200 +VAT per Chamber member; £250 +VAT for non-members
You can register your interest here