17 June –
Emotional intelligence is the ability to perceive, control and evaluate emotions - in oneself and others - and to use that information appropriately.
It is generally said to include 3 skills:
- Emotional awareness, including the ability to identify your own emotions and those of others
- The ability to harness emotions and apply them to tasks such as critical thinking and problem solving
- The ability to manage emotions, including the ability to regulate your own emotions, and the emotions of another
This ½ day course introduces you to some of the key strategies and techniques designed to improve your emotional intelligence.
Through explanation, practical activities and personal assessments you will learn how to:
- Think “Smart”
- Take full responsibility and control for fulfilling your potential
- Keep stress at bay during challenging times
- Increase your power to negotiate and win new business
- Mentor and motivate your people to perform
Barry D’Souza currently enjoys an international reputation as a results driven leadership and management specialist. His approach to working is relaxed, jargon free and focused entirely on the client and is backed up with the company’s guarantee to deliver exceptional value to its clients. By combining leading edge business thinking, with 20 years of professional experience, and strategies drawn from the areas of NLP and Emotional Intelligence, he delivers compelling and experiential based solutions that never fail to exceed client expectations.
Barry holds an MBA, is a Master Practitioner of NLP, Executive Coaching and Hypnotherapy and is a Chartered Manager. His contributions to the fields of training, coaching and management have been recognised in the form of fellowships from the Chartered Manager’s Institute, The Institute of Leadership and Management, The Institute of Consulting and the RSA.
About Walking Among Giants
Walking Among Giants provides bespoke training, consultancy and coaching packages to businesses throughout the West Midlands and the Iberian Peninsula.
Operating within the context of leadership and management, their areas of specialism are Business & Financial Strategy, Marketing, Operations Management & Personal Development
Venue: Wolverhampton Business Solutions Centre, Glaisher Drive, Wolverhampton, West Midlands WV10, UK
FREE to attend
You can register to attend here