Welcome to your Autumn 2020 digital magazine from Sandwell Council. Insite updates you on regeneration and growth activity in our borough, alerting you to potential opportunities for your business.
The 14-page online magazine outlines many projects being undertaken or researched in Sandwell.
In this edition, you can find out:
- Which Sandwell businesses are nominated for Business Hero Awards for their work during the first lockdown
- What is happening with the Birchley Island M5 Junction 2 Improvement Scheme
- What is the Planning Portal
- How shares in the £3.6bn Town Deal fund will contribute to the regeneration of West Bromwich, Rowley Regis and Smethwick
- What Think Sandwell has been doing to support businesses during the ongoing pandemic.
Read Insite also for news on Quality Management, West Bromwich Multi-Storey Car Park and the Sandwell Aquatics Centre.
You can download the latest (Autumn 2020 edition) here.
You can also download the first edition of Insite here.