The idea behind the programme is to help develop the leadership and management skills of CEOs, MDs and senior managers. It aims to support business growth and inspire business leaders throughout the region.
The programme consists of six full-day training sessions and six one-to-one
coaching sessions over a ten month period. All the training sessions are delivered by a professional facilitator, Wendyanne Shapiro, who has significant experience within both the manufacturing and services sectors.
The exclusive one-to-one coaching sessions are an opportunity to develop the
learning process even further. The BCCC believes that the programme provides an exclusive opportunity to develop as a leader and manager.
The dates for the programme workshops are as follows:
- Workshop 1 – Wednesday 22 February – Understanding yourself
- Workshop 2 – Wednesday 26 April – Managing/leading/coaching
- Workshop 3 – Thursday 8 June – High performing teams
- Workshop 4 – Thursday 3 August – Managing/leading change
- Workshop 5 – Thursday 5 October – Culture and values
- Workshop 6 – Thursday 7 December – Strategy, vision and transformation.
The cost of the programme is £1500 plus VAT for Chamber members and £1750 plus VAT for non-members.