Become a Sandwell Vaccination Leader
Business leaders can play an important role in improving the health of their staff and, by extension, of the whole community. This is particularly important at this time, when employers are being encouraged to take a leading role in take-up of the Covid-19 vaccine.
This is why Sandwell Public Health is offering local business owners and managers the opportunity to attend a free two-hour training programme and become a Sandwell Vaccination Leader.
The training will be delivered online via Microsoft Teams and will include:
- Briefings with public health specialists on the latest data
- How to tackle vaccine misinformation
- Tips and techniques on being a powerful influencer
- Access to a promotional toolkit and resources
- Access to creative and marketing services including printing, graphic design and social media content.
Sessions are taking place at the following times, and you only need to attend one of these.
- Monday 8 March, 11.30am – 1.30pm
- Monday 15 March, 1.30 – 3.30pm
- Wednesday 17 March, 12.30pm – 2.30pm
- Thursday 25 March, 10am – 12 noon
- Wednesday 31 March, 11am – 1pm
Places are limited, so register as soon as possible by emailing PHCovid19Community@sandwell.gov.uk stating:
- Your name
- Your organisation
- Why you want to be a Covid-19 vaccination leader
- Which session you would like to book onto
Think Sandwell strongly supports this initiative to empower our business leaders to support their staff to get vaccinated, get protected and get Sandwell back on its feet as soon as possible.