The Black Country Business Festival (BCBF) 2021 takes place from Monday 4 to Friday 15 October.
The Black Country Business Festival is an annual, two week festival of business events running across the region. The festival programme will be made up of over a hundred events, all put on by local businesses.
Any business can apply to run an event – which can be anything from a seminar or workshop through to a trade show or major conference. Events can take place anywhere in the Black Country.
Every event should benefit the people and businesses in the region and help business growth, ultimately having a positive impact on the Black Country economy.
The festival will showcase the colourful range of businesses that proudly make up the Black Country, combining existing, traditional industries with new and emerging key areas for growth.
There are five ways you can be part of the festival:
- Become a venue partner – if you have any conference or meeting rooms that other businesses could use to host events, you can become a venue partner.
- Host an event – showcase your business expertise and innovation by hosting an event as part of BCBF.
- Become a festival partner – bespoke packages mean that there is something to fit every business.
- Help spread the word – share via your networks and social media to encourage people to get involved.
- Attend the events – the events are mostly free and you can attend as many as you like.
To find out more about how to get involved in the BCBF join the stakeholder digital event that is being held on Thursday 24 June from 2.30-3.30pm. The online seminar will take you through how the structure of the business festival has changed this year, including its five new themes.
To find out more about the festival and how to get involved visit: https://www.blackcountrybusinessfestival.com/getinvolved