July is Global E-Commerce Month, and the Department for International Trade will be marking it by hosting ten free virtual workshops. Delivered in partnership with Midlands Engine, the series of webinars will support local businesses to expand their online exports.
Given by experienced international CEOs, digital marketing specialists, commercial analysts and project managers, the online events will introduce some of the world’s largest e-commerce markets, and offer workshops on key digital skills, as follows:
- Thursday 1 July: An Introduction to the Chinese E-Commerce Market
- Tuesday 6 July: How to Effectively Sell to the US Market
- Thursday 8 July: Getting Started with International PPC and Google Ads
- Tuesday 13 July: One Stop Shop VAT Return for E-Commerce
- Thursday 15 July: E-Commerce in Japan
- Tuesday 20 July: Finding an International Audience on LinkedIn
- Wednesday 21 July: An Introduction to FAIRLING – A B2B E-Marketplace
- Thursday 22 July: Creating an E-Commerce Export Plan
- Tuesday 27 July: The E-Commerce Market in South Korea
- Thursday 29 July: An Introduction to E-Commerce in Brazil
To find out more about the sessions and the speakers, and to book your free place, visit the website. We hope local businesses in Sandwell will take this opportunity to think globally and expand their knowledge and skills.
To find out how Think Sandwell could help your business grow, visit our Business Services pages.