HS2 Ltd is delivering a series of six webinars that will share information on some of the things that businesses might need to think about if they are interested in getting involved in the project. The free webinars will take place every week starting from Wednesday 9 June.
The webinar series covers the following topics:
- Wednesday 9 June – Supply Chain Strategies: help your business stand out
- Wednesday 16 June – The importance of diverse supply chains
- Wednesday 23 June – The importance of Social Value to major projects
- Wednesday 30 June – The suppliers viewpoint
- Wednesday 7 July – The importance of innovation within supply chains
- Wednesday 14 July – The value of working with regional business organisations
The aim of the webinars is to help local businesses navigate the HS2 supply chain and better understand some of the things that HS2 is looking for from potential suppliers.
The series covers some key topics for local businesses hoping to make the most of the opportunities HS2 will bring and get involved in the supply chain wherever they can.
HS2 hope to engage with and encourage all different types and sizes of businesses to get involved where possible and support them through their procurement journey as much as it can.
For more information about each session please visit the HS2 events page.
To register for a webinar you can book via EventBrite.