The rollout of 5G is soon to transform the health, social, public and transport sectors in ways we never could imagine.
You’re invited to attend an info-packed event on Thursday 10 June, which will outline what 5G can do for you and your business.
‘5PRING: Road mapping Smart Cities’ runs from 9.30am to 4.30pm online. You’ll hear from industry experts, sector investors and founders that have successfully applied 5G to their business and get insight into:
- What is 5G, and why it is important
- How other founders successfully capitalised on 5G-enabled opportunities
- How the opportunities of 5G are perceived in the investment community
- How to start applying 5G to your business.
The event is for:
- Startups and SMEs who are looking to leverage 5G but don’t know where to begin
- Startups and SMEs already leveraging 5G, looking to take it to the next level
- Any organisation in the manufacturing, transport, green innovation and/or healthcare sector.
What is 5PRING?
5PRING is led by a consortia: Deloitte, Wayra UK, O2, Digital Catapult and West Midlands 5G. It is an open innovation platform that works with start-ups, enterprise organisations, sector experts and technology providers to transform the way we live and do business by leveraging 5G capabilities.