5PRING and WM5G invite Sandwell businesses to a free two-day virtual event
5PRING and WM5G are holding a virtual two-day event on how digital can enhance live events, destinations and places.
The aim of the event is to uncover the innovation opportunities 5G could have in your organisation with insight from innovators in the space.
At the event you’ll hear from industry experts, sector investors and founders that have successfully applied 5G to their business.
Key takeaways will be:
- What is 5G and its importance in the events industry
- How other founders successfully capitalised on 5G enabled opportunities
- The business opportunities of 5G in the events space
- What does the future hold for the events industry?
This event is aimed at:
- Startups and SMEs looking to leverage 5G but don’t know where to start
- Startups and SMEs already leveraging 5G but looking to take it one step further
- Corporate innovation leaders and investors in the 5G innovation space
- All organisations in the events space.
The 5G: Revitalizing Live Events free digital event will take place on Wednesday 10 and Thursday 11 November from 9:30am – 4:30pm.
To find out more about the event schedule and speakers, and to register you place visit 5PRING | 5G: Revitalizing Live Events
To find more resources to keep your Sandwell workforce digitally savvy visit our Digital Sandwell page. Here you’ll find information and support to help you boost digital skills in your Sandwell business.