Free help to turn your business green
The Greater Birmingham and Solihull LEP (GBSLEP) is giving one hundred West Midlands SMEs a year’s free access to the Zellar sustainability platform.
Many business owners want to be more environmentally friendly, but don’t know where to start, or who to ask for help. That’s why GBSLEP have partnered with Zellar to help local businesses reduce their emissions and become more sustainable, by offering free membership to Zellar’s online platform.
Zellar can help you:
- Calculate the carbon footprint of your business.
- Compare your carbon emissions with others in your sector.
- Get a customised sustainability action plan.
- Get advice on operational changes to reduce emissions, waste and costs.
- Access local offsetting, biodiversity and volunteering projects
By becoming greener, you can improve the reputation of your business and brand, attract new customers, reduce costs, and grow sustainable supply chains.
This is a first come, first served opportunity, so business owners are encouraged to complete an expression of interest form as soon as possible. This can be done on the GBSLEP website For more information and resources to help your business more environmentally friendly, visit our going greener webpage.