Want to know more about electric cars and understand the implications to you or your business? Energy Saving Trust is holding an ultra-low emission vehicle information event to help businesses understand how they can go electric.
The free online seminar will take place on Wednesday 6 April from 12pm – 1pm and will be delivered via Zoom.
During the one-hour session you can:
- Learn about electric vehicles, including types, charging options and the financial incentives available
- Have your questions answered by independent specialists from Energy Saving Trust
- Learn about the benefits of choosing an electric vehicle for your fleet and staff.
Energy Saving Trust is an independent organisation that is working to address the climate emergency. It supports businesses with energy efficiency strategies, research, assurance and communications, enabling them to play their part in building a sustainable future.
The ‘Go Electric!’ session will focus on electric vehicle (EV) policy implications for SMEs. It will cover:
- EV introduction
- Fleet electrification tools
- Considerations of fleet changes, including charge point installation and costs
- UK funding support
- SME support, such as sustainable transport for staff.
Plus a Q&A session at the end.
You can find more information on how your Sandwell business can do more to protect the environment by visiting our ‘going greener’ page.