Black Country Chamber Business Awards are back!
The region’s longest-established business awards are back again this year. Over 500 attendees will be welcomed in person at an event at Wolverhampton Racecourse on Friday 16 September to hear the winners announced and celebrate together.
The Black Country Chamber Business Awards celebrate the achievements of the region’s business community and are free to enter for both Chamber members and non-members. They are an opportunity to share your success stories and achievements, as well as raising the profile of local businesses.
Applications are open to all and this year’s categories include a range of new additions:
- Large business of the year
- Small business of the year
- Start-up business of the year
- Family business of the year
- Third sector business of the year
- Excellence in international trade
- Excellence in professional services
- Excellence in manufacturing and engineering
- Excellence in diversity and equality
- Excellence in tech and innovation
- Black Country business person of the year
- Marketing and communications campaign of the year
- Business commitment to the community
- Outstanding support to the armed forces.
Award applications are open now and close on Thursday 30 June. Shortlisting will then take place, followed by judging and finalists will be announced in July.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted and will have the opportunity to meet with a member of the judging panel as part of the judging process.
Find out more about the awards on the BCCC website and enter here.
Tickets for the awards evening are available on the Chamber’s events page.