Calling Sandwell businesses: help us to make Think Sandwell the best it can be
We’d love you to complete this short Think Sandwell survey.
Sandwell Council is carrying out important research to help shape the future of Think Sandwell’s offering to Sandwell businesses like yours.
As someone who has used Think Sandwell, your input will be invaluable in guiding how we design our services. We want to know how we can best support you and your business needs – now and in the future.
We’re working with digital agency 6bythree to carry out this research. One strand of the work is a survey to find out what we’re doing well, what YOU need from Sandwell Council as a business, and how we can serve you better.
The survey only takes around ten minutes and, by completing it, you will be in with a chance of winning a £50 voucher for a retailer of your choice.
Complete the survey here by Friday 14 October.
Some things to know about the Think Sandwell survey:
- If you get interrupted, you can return later and continue where you left off.
- Should you have any problems with the link or with the questionnaire itself please do not hesitate to contact the survey team at 6bythree who will be happy to help: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are only using your contact details for the purposes of sending you this survey. Your personal details will not be used for any other purposes.
- Participation in this survey will remain anonymous and will not lead to any unsolicited mail, phone calls or emails.
- The competition to win a £50 voucher is being run by our research partner 6bythree, awarded this work via a tendering process.
Here’s the link again – and do share it with your Sandwell colleagues, friends and suppliers. Many thanks!