Free webinars: UKCA marks
From Sunday 1 January, the new UK Conformity Assessed (UKCA) safety markings will replace the Conformitè Europëenne (CE) mark on goods supplied in the UK.
The Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS) is running a series of webinars to give an overview of the new responsibilities and regulations, and to help businesses understand the process of adopting the new markings.
The webinars cover seven different aspects of the UKCA markings:
- Economic operators and routes for conformity assessment
- Understanding marking and labelling requirements
- Placing goods on the market in Great Britain
- Placing goods on the market in Northern Ireland
- Understanding the new UK regulatory regime: focus on construction projects
- Understanding the new UK regulatory regime: focus on medical devices
- Q&A only sessions
Each of these is run on different dates in October, November and December. For the full listing, and to reserve your free places, visit the GOV.UK website. You can also submit your questions for the participants ahead of each event.
If your company does business overseas, remember you can visit the Think Sandwell International trade page for links to relevant organisations, schemes and events.