In business, it’s vital to keep yourself and your employees informed about current legislative requirements. This isn’t only about regulation: having up-to-date knowledge can also help you grow your business.
Like Think Sandwell, Sandwell Council’s Regulatory Services (incorporating Environmental Health and Trading Standards) are committed to helping your business do well. Together, and in association with the Chartered Trading Standards Institute, we have created a portal of free online training courses to help your business trade legally.
Regularly updated and reviewed, the courses are free, online and interactive. They use a variety of activities and quizzes to keep you engaged and stimulated.
They allow you and your employees to:
* Demonstrate that you are acting proactively to keep up to date with legal requirements
* Improve your skills and supplement your knowledge in a range of areas
* Tackle subjects that might be completely new to you
* Save time and money in searching for the right information, or putting something right that’s gone wrong
* Choose as much or as little training as you need to achieve your goals
* Learn from anywhere, reducing travel and time spent away from work
* Learn without printing anything out – also saving money and resources.
Page last reviewed in December 2020.